Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bored..

Mood: *SIGH* Photobucket

Doing a research paper on Philosophers..

I honestly stunned my teacher, when I told him who I was doing my paper on..

Imagine this; Everyone in the class is retarded, knows NOTHING about Philosophy or thinking on their own.
Everyone in class is pretty much doing their paper on Plato, Socrates, and Aristole.

BECAUSE THEY'RE IN THE TEXT BOOK WE READ OUT OF

I about made my teacher shit his pants, when I said I was doing mine on Francis Bacon, Renè Descartes and Sigmund Freud.

Jesus

So I've been working on this. Honestly research papers are just too easy.. Find something, copy paste it to your essay, then slap an authors name on it. A+ 4 U!

Stuff like that is really depressing when you realize that everyone around you seems to be about 50% dumber than you.
All they care about is Myspace, Facebook, and CLOTHES AND SHOES..

fawk.

No comments: