Sunday, December 20, 2009

Insomiatic rantings.

Mood: LOLOLOLFFFUCCCCCCKMYSLEEEEP Photobucket

So it's almost 9 in the morning. I can't sleep. We're supposed to pick up Kollyn at noon, which we have to wake up at 11 for. SOOOO FUCK SLEEPING TONIGHT BRO!

Kollyn's gonna hate me for saying this but. I just spewed out a fanart, in 2 hours. OF HIS FAVORITEST PERSON. David Bowie.


Photobucket

Hehehe...

.. Kollyns the only person that reads this anyways.. *SIGH*..

Oh so on the topic of.. Random.
I'm kinda annoyed by THOSE kind of religious people..
Who on facebook or myspace, under "Heroes" Is Jesus or God.
Or who in like ever status update, there is something about Jesus or God in it..

My friend was saying "Oh well lord forbid they speak freely on a public media" but that's NOT the point.

The point being, go ahead, believe in something like God, if it makes your life feel more whole, but to say he's your Hero? I mean... come on..

I mean it's not like I post status updates all the time, talking about some random thought I have in my head, that relates to the non-existence of deities or anything..