Friday, September 19, 2008

Instead of working on my final

Mood: Photobucket Under achiever

I've been playing Spore, and actually having a pretty good time, besides the usual flaws in a game, whether the clipping of the body parts or the fact that all the Ages in the game are 10 times shorter than space. It's pretty good.
It's fun to make things that just look ridiculously stupid and keep making them look more and more stupid.
So Wednesday I played it all day, which ironically when the new Zero Punctuation came out about Spore, I watched it and lawled.
Tomorrow is my last day of school for 2 whole weeks. I'm excited. I'm gonna beat some game I have yet to beat because of school, and maybe do some actual social fun things. Who knows.
All I know is I have to weeks to just relax with Matt, and that's good enough for me.

No comments: