Monday, September 22, 2008

My pet peeve

Mood: Photobucket Homicidal

So my biggest pet peeve has just been re-kindled tonight.
Someone over myspace, asked me if I would basically, illustrate this graphic novel idea they have. I couldn't think of a nice way to basically say no for a few hours.
But I left it as a nice way of saying

Pay me or fuck off.

I'm sick of drawing shit for people and never getting paid for it, and people wonder why the drawings I do for myself, compared to the ones I do for other people look better. It's because my drawings are self gratitude, I can't really pay myself for my own drawings.
So yes if you ask me to draw you something, and I don't get any money out of it don't expect it to fucking look good.

Especially since I've been to college art classes, and learned so much, and my art isn't mediocre like it was back in the day, I expect payment for my efforts. Especially from those fucking people who say "Draw me a fairy" and aren't specific on what the fuck they want, and just think I can pull something out of my ass.

God, I really hate people sometimes.

No comments: