Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lol blogging

Mood: Photobucket Pissed
Since the days of livejournal I haven't blogged in a good 2 years.
Well seems like right now would be perfect because I have plenty to rant about.
This week I've been house sitting the Mayfield house with Matt. Let's just say, big house and big pool, with big fat cats, and a puppy.
This week in school I had 2 presentations. Presentations are probably the hardest thing for me to do, I hate talking in front of a class. So I get my presentations done, and I'm ready to just go back to the Mayfield house and relax, go swimming with Matt and enjoy silence for once, seeing as how the day before Matt drove Nathan all the way down here to build Gundams.
So .. I get close to the house from school, I call Matt and what does he tell me?
"Oh my friend Travis is coming over to the house"
Here are a list of things wrong with that sentence.
1) Now because of this, I cant just relax and go swimming like I wanted.
2) Matt's friend Travis is a... I duno what.. He doesn't like when I'm around because "he doesn't know me" Yet has he tried to get to know me? No. He literally told Matt the last time Matt wanted to hang out with him, to not bring me because it would make him feel uncomfortable.
Well guess what Travis, your going to have to learn how to get along with your friends girlfriends or your not going to have any friends after you turn 25. It's called growing up and part of that means, meeting girls and getting married, and if you want to go over to your 'married friends house' and want his wife to leave her own goddamn house, you're not going to have that friend for very much longer.
3) Matt doesnt seeem to fucking realize why I'm upset. I get there and he's as chipper as can be. I walk through the door I dont look at him I don't say a word for 5 minutes. He realized I was upset, but not at what. I told him why I was upset, and it was like it went through one ear and out another.

I take maybe... a 30 minute nap on the couch while theyre in the other room playing Wii
2 hours pass and Matt hasnt even come out of the other room where they're playing the Wii to say hi to me. I call his cellphone so he'll run out to answer it, he looks at the phone and see's that I'm calling and runs over like "LOL whats up!" and I just give him this stare that could make a cougar run. I tell him exactly what the fuck is wrong, and he gets all sad, and say's he'll take Travis home.
This just makes shit better doesnt it.
Now Travis is going to think it's my fault that he has to leave cas of me 'being a bitch' or something. So Matt says he has to go back to Deltona and has to take Travis home.
He gets back from taking him home and is like "Im sorry" a million times, and I was just like "If you had maybe had more respect for what I wanted to do today, what I had had planned to do after I got home today, maybe this wouldn't be a fucking problem.."
After a while things were back to fine and dandy for the day..

Today:
I had to go back home early to be with my mom to put my school checks in the bank with her. So I get there around 9:30. Matts off helping his stepdad de-weed some banks, not supposed to take that long. Matt was told he would be done, at the Mayfields to shower, and back home by noon.
It's 2:30 and Matt had just left the Mayfields not too long ago. I don't know if maybe Matts stepdad fucking time travels or something.
But to make matters worse we're supposed to be in Orlando right now playing D&D, and Matt's stepdad had prior knowledge of these MONTH OLD PLANS. Yet apparently didn't go out of his way to just get shit done a little faster and let Matt go on his way.

So basically besides some good points, the last few days have been full of nothing but shit...
Now I get to go out to Orlando to play D&D and probably not sleep for the next 36 hours.. Awesome.

No comments: