Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Omg Im so fucking pissed

So last night, my friends Fiance messages me on myspace, says he can get me a job making sweet cash I was like "Cool" So he tells me to meet him at this place in Orange city at noon. I get there everything seems cool. I get told I'm driving, so I'm like "K sure" I get 5 bucks of gas money, then get told "We're going to winter spings, just follow Gary" Ok, weird but ok. So we get there, (basically this job was AT&T people walking around selling AT&T which is usually the kind of people I consider the scum of the earth, so when I first realized that I was basically out anyways, but I figured, shouldn't be too long of a day then we'll just elave, I was wrong)
We hit about 3 neighborhoods.. 6 hours.
I was walking for 6 hours.. In high heel boots, cas I was told, business casual.
6 hours..
We had a half an hour break for lunch, WHICH I had to pay for myself, not even knowing I had to bring money with me in the first place. So i had A HAMBURGER
not cheesebuger HAMBURGER 89 fucking cents.
So after lunch was walking for another hour or so TIL WE GET FUCKING PULLED OVER BY A COP
Yes, a cop stopped us, and basically said, if you dont have a permit, you can't do this, you keep doing it, and I'm going to fine you.
I dont even work for these fucks and theyre getting me in trouble.
Now if that isnt the icing on the cake what is right?
NO
I have to drive all the way back you to Deltona, so Varney ( my friend who got me the "interview") could make his only sale of the day to his sister in law Tasha.. THEN
I have to drive from where PINE RIDGE HIGHSCHOOL IS, back to Orange City.
I go in, take their stupid fucking test. Guy comes back in and says "Sorry we're only looking for full time"
I FUCKING TOLD YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY I HAVE SCHOOL SO I CAN'T WORK FULL TIME!!!! WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE TOLD ME NO 9 HOURS AGO!
So I get that big fat no, I walk out to my car, and I shit you not, just starting balling, and crying for 10 minutes, because I literally felt like I had just been raped of my time.
I have blisters on my feet, and I just wasted my entire fucking day, doing something that was getting me nothing but 5 bucks of gas money. I'm so fucking pissed.

No comments: