Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well I survived another Thursday

Mood: Photobucket Exhausted

I don't know why I always dick myself over making Thursday's my long days at school.
Today wasn't too too bad, but it was still.. Ugh-tastic.
My first class Cultural Diversity, the class is good, theres going to be a lot of debating and racial tension I can alreayd tell ,but it fucking let out at 3pm, 2 hours earlier than it was supposed to. So I was left with 3 hours of nothing.
Until me and Juliet discovered that they finally put a TV in the cafeteria area, so we were watching that for about 2 hours, then she left, so I sat in an empty class room for about 30 minutes playing Oblivion on my laptop.
My 2nd class Interpersonal Communications was pretty good. I think this class is going to be a lot of fun. It's about how basically has human beings we need communication with other people to survive.
Then I got to come home to a crock-pot cooked roast and Amy's brownies which were amazing and totally made my day worth living.

No comments: