Monday, October 13, 2008

So tired...

Mood:Photobucket La la la don't care

Srsly.
I had like the weirdest dream last night, that I have no idea why, but it scared the shit out of me.
Like.. There was this ball of light, that would randomly appear, and if you looked at it (with your eyes open of course) you just fucking died, instantly. So like if you saw a light, you had to close your eyes and like keep them closed til the noise it made went away and it was gone. I had no idea why that scared me so bad, but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep for like 40 minutes. Then I fell back to sleep and FUCKING CONTINUED THE DREAM. I hate that shit. Why can't GOOD dreams ever continue like that?
Fuck.

And of course on a day I have to wake up at 7am to go to school. And as always fucking english class ever lets out early.. Ever.

Ugh.
I'm so ready for the weekend already.

No comments: