Monday, October 6, 2008

Yey.

Mood:Photobucket Tired

So D&D Saturday was good.
We all died. But now we're working on an Underdark campaign. Which is badass because I'm playing as my sexy Amien. Oooh yeaaaa.
Photobucket


School today was kinda boring.
First thing we did was take a pre-test to see if we could test out of the class, but if you pass the test, you need to write an essay then pay either 50 or 200 bucks to get out of the class.
Oh well.

My friend Jen from highschool portfolio class is going to my school, which is awesome. There were like 2 other people I knew in that class, mostly people that have been going to the school as long as I have and are retaking the class Lol.

I got home around 1:30 ( go figure I have the only teacher that keeps class until the end on the first day.) I got home, sat around for maybe 30 minutes, then passed out til basically dinner time, because someone *coughmattcough* Couldn't get to sleep all night.
I'm actually still kinda tired.

Well atleast I dont have class again til Thursday so I can be lazy for 2 days.

No comments: